Residential Aide – OAR
Looking for an opportunity to impact your community and gain experience in a Social Work setting? We are in need of energetic, outgoing, and, flexible people to work in a Men’s or Women’s Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Program. Great experience and flexible scheduling.
Make sure residents receive exceptional care and professionally enforce structure of the program, while encouraging a healthy and positive sober atmosphere for self-growth.
- Be attentive to the needs of the residents
- Observe and interact with residents on a professional level
- Evaluate, asses and address conflicts that may arise
- Able to make on the spot wise decisions
- Document actions and activities on a daily basis of residents behaviors/events
- Present yourself with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Uphold program structure
- Follow policy and procedures accurately
- Demonstrate empathy
- Be comfortable conducting Urine sample tests and Breathalyzer tests
- Attend and participate in monthly staff meetings
- Must be flexible to work weekdays, over night, weekends and some Holidays
Send a resume to Melinda – firstname.lastname@example.org